Women’s Fiction Day 2023 – And a Giveaway!
June 8, 2023 is Women’s Fiction Day!
I’m so excited to have you join me and WFWA for this annual day to celebrate Women’s Fiction writers and readers. This is a day to support each other, thank our readers and raise awareness of our genre. Women’s fiction is a writing genre that includes layered stories in which the plot is driven by the main character’s emotional journey. The stories can be contemporary or historical and may have magical, mystery, thriller, romance, or other elements.
My first and only Women’s Fiction novel is titled EVERY LAST DROP and is one of my bestselling titles to date. The reviews are phenomenal and it’s clear that this is a book you need to read!
In celebration of the day, go grab an e-copy of EVERY LAST DROP now!
What about the Giveaway?
I haven’t forgotten! In fact, I’m going to give a lucky US-based winner a signed paperback copy of EVERY LAST DROP in celebration of Women’s Fiction Day! I’ll be announcing the winner on June 9th on my Facebook page – www.facebook.com/booksbysarahrobinson
To enter to win, all you have to do is follow my social accounts below and then head on over to my Facebook page and comment on the giveaway telling me that you did! Plus, tag some friends to come join.
Follow Me on: Instagram @booksbysarahrobinson, Facebook @booksbysarahrobinson, Twitter @booksby_sarah, TikTok @mentallymama, Bookbub @sarah-robinson, and subscribe to my newsletter here: http://www.subscribepage.com/sarahrobinsonnewsletter
Go enter now!
Other Ways to Celebrate Women’s Fiction Day!
- Visit www.womensfictionwriters.org and search the list of authors offering free books and giveaways, and go enter as many as you can!
- Attend one of the many book signings held nationwide on June 8th.
- Subscribe to the free Read ON! Newsletter where you’ll be kept up-to-date on new women’s fiction authors and titles.
- Visit the WFWA Goodreads bookshelf and Pinterest boards to find hundreds of titles.
- Download the Hear Us Roar debut authors’ podcast
- Visit your local library and/or indie bookstore to discover new authors and novels.
- Follow Sarah and WFWA on Twitter at @booksby_sarah and @WF_Writers, or Instagram @booksbysarahrobinson and @womensfictionwriters.
- On social media, #bookstagram your favorite book and include a photo or stack with #womensfictionday.
About The Women’s Fiction Writers Association (WFWA)
The Women’s Fiction Writers Association (WFWA) was founded in 2013 as a professional, non-profit organization for women’s fiction writers and publishing professionals. With more than 2,000 international members and growing, WFWA is the premier organization for Women’s Fiction. WFWA fosters an online community of inclusion and opportunity, and provides resources, professional development, networking, and support for aspiring, debut, and published women’s fiction authors. Learn more at www.womensfictionwriters.org. Twitter: @WF_Writers Instagram: @womensfictionwriters.
Leave a Comment